Blog Paradise

* Blog Contests & Tips *


First Contest At Yeepage

Written by Erz on Thursday, November 01, 2007

And so the contest bandwagon goes rolling on...It's great to see so many blog contests coming up. Keep it going folks. And I'll do my part in trying to promote them! So our latest first contest holder is Simon at Yeepage. The first method of getting a shot at the prizes is to comment in his contest post. Does it get any easier than that? His contest rules are as follows:

-Any spam comments will be removed from my posts.
-For every 100 comments the prize money increase by $10.
-200 Comments I’ll PayPal $20, for 300 Comments I’ll PayPal $30, for 400 Comments I’ll PayPal $40, for 500 Comments I’ll PayPal $50 you get the idea.
-Example: On the 20th Dec 2007, I have a total of 452 comments Iwill give the prize to the person who wrote the 400th comment, likewise if Ii get 699 comments I will give the prize to the person who wrote the 600th comment. So basically the higher the comments the more I pay…. So make me broke for Christmas.
-Winner needs to do short write up with proof of payment, after contest closes with a link back to his contest page.


Bloggers who write about his contest in around 100 words and put links back to the contest post and to his homepage like what I've done get a shot at an additional $40, to be drawn randomly i.e. via a lucky draw system. Remember to email to admin@yeepage.com to inform him once you've done so. The prizes for this contest are quite good so do head down to give Simon your full support.

Contest ends 20th December 2007. Check out the contest post for full details.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 2 comments: Responses to “ First Contest At Yeepage ”

  2. By Anonymous on November 1, 2007 at 7:56 AM

    Thanks for the support....

  3. By Erz on November 1, 2007 at 8:29 AM

    Hi Simon, you're most welcome! Hope you get a lot of comments!

Sponsors



Free Web Hosting

Search: