Blog Paradise

* Blog Contests & Tips *


Comments Moderation For Blog Paradise

Written by Erz on Sunday, November 18, 2007

Just to let everyone know, I will be enabling comments moderation on this blog. So if your comments don't appear immediately, don't fret as I will approve them as long as they are not indecent or inappropriate. If you need to contact me urgently, please use the 'contact me' form at the bottom of each page to drop me an email. I would love to keep comments unmoderated but I noticed that some viewers have used the comments page for the wrong reasons. To prevent abuse, I will have to moderate comments in the future. All part of defending the paradise so that it remains paradise. Go win something today!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 comments: Responses to “ Comments Moderation For Blog Paradise ”

Sponsors



Free Web Hosting

Search: